Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exhaust...

I thought that the exhaust job would be easy... Nope!


Discovered a crack on the flexible.



I usually weld better but it's holding.


I have the hydraulic pressure up and no external leaks. Rear brakes seem to be working, the front need to be bled. There is an internal leak on the front suspension (Either cylinders or height corrector). The car goes down very quickly on the front, but the rear stays up for a long time. The clutch and steering seem to be working nicely.


Oops, discovered some rust on the right side. Seems like it is the only rusty spot on this car.


The rest of the chassis is very healthy,


The end of the flexible looked kind of strange. I am wondering if someone welded a pipe; the flexible is too short. I have bought a short pipe that I will weld today.


Also, the attachment on the muffler are different.



I bought some rubber mounts (Originally for Renault) and I'll fabricate a little bracket to match the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment